With purchase of this course, receive 10% OFF products in Sarga Bodywork's online store. Click here for more information.
Equipment details for this course:
In order to safely use Sarga Bodywork techniques on raised massage tables, students are required to either complete the equipment safety training in this online course, or our in-person course, Sarga Table 1. In addition, students will need to configure their massage table with the appropriate equipment for Sarga Bodywork techniques on raised massage tables.
If you intend to enroll in this course after completing Sarga Floor 1, 2 & 3, you will need a different equipment configuration than what is required in our floor-based courses. There are two options for Sarga Bodywork's raised-table equipment:
Suggested materials for this course:
1. A raised massage table (portable or stationary) that is 32" in width or more. Sarga Bodywork's signature massage table is a customized Earthlite Spirit Portable Massage Table.
2. A headrest and face cushion. Headrests that can adjust both vertically and angularly are best.
3. Installation of the hardware equipment for raised massage tables (one of the options listed above). Instructional video provided with purchase of this course.
4. A Sarga Strap.
5. A saddle style bar stool for seated work.
6. One set of massage sheets per treatment (1 fitted, 1 top sheet & 1 headrest cover).
7. One hand towel & one small washcloth per treatment.
8. A footbath basin.
9. A sanitizing solution for your feet.
10. A foot file such as the Swedish Clover Foot File.
11. A high-viscosity, high-tack massage lubricant such as MYO.RUB.